We’ve updated our business hours! Now open Tuesday – Saturday from 11 – 8! The Arrowsmith Pizzeria is now open for pizza in-house or takeout Tuesday – Saturday from 2-8.
We are re-opening for in-house draft service this Friday May 22nd! We can’t wait to have you all back! Best of all – we are now serving Pizza!
Things have changed a bit however. Here will be the new policies starting this Friday for in-house service:
- We have limited seating and appropriately spaced tables. No groups larger than 6 people per table. No sharing of tables with other groups.
- Traffic through the tasting room will be one-directional to avoid congestion at the front door.
- We ask customers to return their used glassware to the bar at the designated areas to reduce the number of times our team need to make rounds on the floor.
- If you order Pizza in-house please wait for your name to be called and when it is ready you can collect your order from the Pizza kitchen window. Discard used pizza boxes in the recycle bins provided.
- You will be requested to provide the contact information for one person in your party upon ordering as per Dr. Bonnie Henry’s recommendations for a customer log.
- We have completely amped our sanitation procedures to keep everyone safe, routinely cleaning all bathrooms and high-touch areas in the tasting room. Hand sanitizer stations are available through the tasting room.
- Cash sales will resume as of Friday. We do however HIGHLY recommend the use of contactless payments, credit or debit, as an alternative to cash.
We know it sounds like a lot, but it’s what is required right now. We truly look forward to having our community back, and are so grateful to you all for helping us get through this!