Things are a little different for now. Please see below our policies currently in place to help reduce the spread of Covid-19
- We have limited seating and appropriately spaced tables. No groups larger than 6 people per table. No sharing of tables with other groups.
- Traffic through the tasting room will be one-directional to avoid congestion at the front door.
- We ask customers to return their used glassware to the bar at the designated areas to reduce the number of times our team need to make rounds on the floor.
- If you order Pizza in-house please wait for your name to be called and when it is ready you can collect your order from the Pizza kitchen window. Discard used pizza boxes in the recycle bins provided.
- You will be requested to provide the contact information for one person in your party upon ordering as per Dr. Bonnie Henry’s recommendations for a customer log.
- We have completely amped our sanitation procedures to keep everyone safe, routinely cleaning all bathrooms and high-touch areas in the tasting room. Hand sanitizer stations are available through the tasting room.
- We recommend the use of contactless payments, credit or debit, as an alternative to cash.
- Masks / face coverings are now mandatory in the brewery at all times when you are not seated at your assigned table. If you forgot your mask one can be provided to you.
We know it sounds like a lot, but it’s what is required right now. We truly look forward to having our community back, and are so grateful to you all for helping us get through this!